1. We authorize the Art of Moment to arrange the videography of our Wedding, in accordance with the details submitted below.
2. We have received, read and understand the Art of Moment price list, which has been confirmed for our wedding, on payment of the deposit/booking fee. We agree that the payment of the initial deposit/booking fee confirms the booking with the Art of Moment as per the details submitted. We agree that deposit/booking fee shall be no less than 50% of total amount.
3. We agree that the full payment of the negotiated price has to be made upon receiving final video from the videographer.
4. We agree to pay the deposit at least 3 months prior to the Wedding Day. Failure to do so gives the the Art of Moment the right to refuse to carry out the full videography service.
5. The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues, videography locations etc are our (Bride & Groom) responsibility and may be deducted from the videography coverage unless paid for separately. (NB if the videographer is required to remain after the meal, a meal should be provided by the Bride and Groom)
6. We are satisfied that the details supplied are correct and will confirm the details prior to the wedding. We agree to advise the hairdressers and make-up artists, the hire cars and the caterers of all relevant times, details and locations as detailed here and to coordinate their services.
7. To avoid disruption to the videography coverage and to allow the Art of Moment to fulfil his contracted duty, other videography by family and friends will be at the discretion of the Art of Moment.
8. The details & times listed form part of this agreement and we agree to make every effort to cooperate in order for the Art of Moment to fulfil it’s contracted videography duty. We acknowledge the Art of Moment cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the videography coverage if these details are incorrect or if we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
9. We accept the responsibility to contact the Art of Moment, at least two weeks prior to the wedding, to confirm the details are correct and there are no alterations.
10. We agree to immediately advise the Art of Moment in writing of any alterations in the details listed here including postponement or cancellation of the wedding.
11. In the event of cancelation of the Wedding or a change of mind, we agree that the deposit/booking fee will be forfeited.
12. We agree the Copyright in all video is owned by the Art of Moment. We give permission to the Art of Moment to use mutually agreed footage of our wedding for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for the reasonable general promotional advertising for the Art of Moment. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission.
13. We understand that these videos are only to be used as agreed and may not be manipulated or altered in anyway (eg processed through filters) unless written approval had been granted by the Art of Moment.
14. We agree that the booking is confirmed only after initial deposit/booking fee is made.
1. Should the Art of Moment, not be available for any reason, I will notify the Bride and Groom of the change as soon as it is known and provide another videographer with equivalent skills or refund deposit, if so requested.
2. As the videos made by the Art of Moment are manufactured with the finest materials currently available, the Art of Moment unconditionally guarantees them.
3. Except as provided for by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 the Videographer shall not be liable for:
a. any loss or damage arising by reason of any delay in the completion of the Videography Works;
b. or any loss of profits;
c. or any indirect or consequential loss of whatever nature; or
d. any loss resulting from any errors or omissions arising from an oversight or a misinterpretation of a Client’s verbal instructions arising directly or indirectly from any breach by the Videographer of any of its obligations under the Booking or Order or from any cancellation of the Booking or Order or from any negligence on the part of Videographer.
4. the Art of Moment shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond the videographers control include industrial disputes, civil disturbances, equipment malfunction or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent the Art of Moment completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case the Art of Moment shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment.
5. the Art of Moment agrees to deliver final video within 4 months from the day of the "Wedding Day" stated in this agreement.
6. Client has the right to use the video, for their personal use, as they see fit and including but not limited to sharing the same on social media.
7. Length of delivered final video has to be between 3-6 minutes long and include all the agreed moments from the day. In case of "Standard long" packages selection, length of delivered final video has to be between 8-12 minutes long. Additionally full length video is added if "Standard +extra" package is selected.
8. The Art of Moment agrees to perform necessary amount of hours of work during "Wedding Day" to capture all the agreed moments with designated breaks and meal provided.
9. It is agreed that the liability of the Art of Moment shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement, which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.